Monday, July 18, 2005

To begin with

I have my own personal weblog page which is for Japanese readers. It is basically written in Japanese. It is my personal page and mention about my daily life, but I added a small article related about Alexei, which entry is a sort of placeholder to trackback articles written in English outside of Japan. This time I just want to introduce the article and use it as a test for trackback.

This is the entry.
Alexei Sultanov has passed away

After I wrote this entry, some people said that I was such a luck person to have a chance to go to his concert for 11 times. But I still regret that I could go to much more concerts if I did my best. Anyway I am very proud of attending this 11 concerts, and those were living in my heart forever. Unforgettable moment.

No comments: